Parents » Immunizations


For school enrollment, a parent or guardian shall provide one of the following:

  1. Current, up-to-date immunization records; or
  2. A completed and signed exemption form.
Exemptions from Immunizations
Parents may choose to exempt their child from immunization with proper documentation. The Oklahoma State Exemption Form must be turned into the District upon enrollment for submission to the Oklahoma State Department of Health.