J.O.M. Supplies Available Now to Tribal Citizen Students

Along with the CDIB cards, each child will need to provide a citizenship card or letter from their tribe in order to receive JOM supplies. Please email [email protected] or call 405-449-3317 or message me through Facebook @BulldogsWayne.

Also, for parents needing to provide additional paperwork to qualify for JOM supplies, please bring the information to enrollment on August 5th and 6th (new students) or at August 12th (open house from 6-8). I will be located in the Cafeteria on the enrollment days and in my classroom (Room 13, Art Room in the high school) on Open House night. Thank you!