Federal Programs

JOM School Supply List 2018

Below is the JOM supply list. As stated before, there have been changes to the JOM regulations, so along with the CDIB cards, each child will need to provide a citizenship card or letter from their tribe in order to receive JOM supplies. Please either DM me, call, or text me to verify I have all of your child's (children's) documentation. My phone number is (405) 761-5880.

Also, for parents needing to provide additional paperwork to qualify for JOM supplies, please bring the information to enrollment on August 6th (new students), August 7th (returning students), or at August 13th (open house from 6-8). I will be located in the HS library on the enrollment days and in my classroom (high school) on open house. Thank you!

Cindy Ray

JOM School Supply List.docx

Homeless Education Policy and Procedures

Homeless Education Policy.pdf

Title One

Each year individuals steal federal education dollars or misuse them for their own personal use. These vital funds provide educational opportunities that build the future of America. Don’t let them get away with it! Stop fraud, waste, and abuse of federal education dollars. If you suspect waste, fraud or abuse, report it today.

Submit your complaint at your convenience as follows:

Via Web


U.S. Postal Mail

U.S. Department of Education

Office of Inspector General Hotline

400 Maryland Ave, S.W.

Washington, DC, 20202-1500

(Your report can be made anonymously)

For questions, please call 1-800-MISUSED (1-800-647-8733)

*Operators do not accept reports over the phone*